Becoming a Palace Pal for just £30 per year saves you up to £60 on tickets, and unlocks exclusive perks and offers available only to the very best friends of Watford Palace Theatre.
Your Palace Pal membership means that you are helping Watford Palace Theatre to stage amazing work, from musicals and comedy to exciting new writing, and to work in and alongside the local community, ensuring that everyone has a chance to experience the magic of live theatre.
The Palace Pal membership includes:
- £5 discount on tickets booked for up to 6 shows per year* – a saving of £60!
- Waived booking fees
- A members only Palace Pal keyring
- 10% off all drinks and snacks at our café bar upon presentation of your keyring
- A special Birthday treat from the Watford Palace Theatre family
- Priority booking for selected shows
- Free ticket exchange
Terms and conditions
*The £5 off tickets perk is limited to a maximum of 2 tickets per show.
Membership lasts for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Limited membership tickets are available per show, and are booked on a first come, first served basis.
Certain shows are exempt from providing membership tickets, which is at the discretion of the promoter.
Membership tickets can be reserved for up to 2 weeks (unless the performance is sold out).
“Watford Palace Theatre and Brigid Larmour are a perfect match – a respected Artistic Director and a magnificent Edwardian theatre, producing award-winning new work that has been delighting local people for over 100 years”.
– Michael Attenborough CBE, Artistic Director Watford Palace Theatre 1980-84
Book ahead, meet the creatives and see how we bring our productions to life at the Palace.
By becoming a Circle Member you’ll support our young people on their journey to become; actors, directors, and designers.
To buy a regular membership type, please see below:
From £250 PER YEAR (Benefit Value: £50, Suggested Donation: £200)
- Priority booking.
- Advance copies of season brochure.
- Quarterly news bulletin.
- Free ticket exchange.
- Your name acknowledged in our season programme, website, and in-house production programmes.
- 2 tickets to see 1 press performance.
- Invitation for you and a guest to attend 1 press performance VIP reception drinks.
From £500 PER YEAR (Benefit Value: £76, Suggested Donation: £424)
Benefits include all the above plus:
- Invitation to attend an exclusive backstage tour of the theatre.
- Meet and greet with a member of the production.
ARTISTIC DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE
From £1000 PER YEAR (Benefit Amount: £231, Suggested Donation: £769)
At this level we offer the opportunity to dedicate your support to a Watford Palace Theatre Production.
Benefits include all the above plus:
- Invitation to view the scaled working model of the stage and set design from a chosen production.
- Invitation for you and a guest to attend the annual Artistic Director’s Circle Dinner with Brigid Larmour, Chief Executive and Artistic Director.
- Regular meeting updates about chosen production.
All memberships have a suggested donation portion, but you can purchase the benefits separately or adjust the amount you’d like to donate by contacting our Head of Community Engagement on 01923 257463, or by email using the button below.
Watford Palace Theatre wish to thank the following Trusts and Foundations for their generous support:
Royal Opera House Bridge Learning Development Fund
Noel Coward Foundation
Aged 16-25? Get £5 tickets for selected shows by becoming a Rumour member!
All you need to do is email us, stating your full name, address and date of birth, and hey presto! £5 tickets to selected shows – easy peasy!
Make sure you opt-in to our email mailing list so that we can contact you when Rumour tickets are available for qualifying shows! To do this, simply enter your first name, last name and email address in the ‘Join the Mailing List‘ area at the bottom of this page.