Current status of shows and events at Watford Palace Theatre
6 August 2020
An update on Watford Palace Theatre shows and events during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We’re working hard to contact all bookers of shows and events which have been cancelled or postponed, as soon as we can.
We will update this page periodically with information about shows and events at Watford Palace Theatre which have unfortunately been affected by the development of COVID-19, and subsequent Government guidance banning all mass gatherings.
The following shows and events have been cancelled:
- Talking Heads – all shows from 17 - 29 March 2020
- Fidelio (screening) - 23 March 2020
- All afternoon teas from 25 March 2020 until further notice
- All Dial Up events from 29 March 2020 until further notice
- Cyrano de Bergerac (screening) – 1 April 2020
- Swan Lake (screening) – 1 April 2020
- Sarah & Duck’s Big Top Birthday – all shows from 14-15 April 2020
- Romeo & Juliet (screening) – 15 April 2020
- Jewels (screening) – 19 April 2020
- Cavalleria Rusticana (screening) - 24 May 2020
- The Dante Project (screening) - 31 May 2020
- Twirly Woos Live! - 8-9 July 2020
- The Welkin (screening) - 19 July 2020
- Jack Absolute Flies Again (screening) - 29 August 2020
- Leopoldstadt (screening) - 13 September 2020
- Pericles (screening) - 20 October 2020
If you have tickets for any of the above shows and events, please rest assured that we will contact you with options for reimbursement of funds.
The following shows have been postponed to a later date:
- Iain Stirling: Failing Upwards – 11 April 2020 has been postponed to 8 April 2021
- Abigail’s Party – all shows 29 April - 23 May 2020 will be rescheduled to a date TBC
- Abi's House Party - will be rescheduled to a date TBC
- The Secret Garden - will be rescheduled to a date TBC
- The Merchant of Venice - will be reschedule to a date TBC
If the rescheduled date is suitable for you, your tickets will be transferred to the new date and you need not take any further action. However, if you are unable attend the new date, or a new date has not yet been set, you can direct how you would like your funds reimbursed within the communication you receive from us.
Any shows not listed above are still under consideration, and in the event of a change to the current schedule, we will contact you and update this page with information as we receive it.
We appreciate your patience at this difficult time, where staff are working through large numbers of requests and would kindly ask you to refrain from contacting the theatre box office. However, if you urgently need to contact us with regards to your booking, please email email@example.com, and quote the order number which is printed on your ticket.