12 - 31 Dec 2021
This page is for the socially distanced performances on Sunday 12th December 1pm & Friday 31st December 11.30am. For non-socially distanced performances, please click the link below.
The most magical pantomime adventure is back! Join Dick Whittington and His Cat as they follow their dreams on an unforgettable journey to London and beyond.
Our devoted team bring you fabulous costumes, stunning sets, live music and non-stop laughs. And with Dame Sherrie Trifle adding a delightful dollop of fun, it’s the ultimate seasonal treat for you, your family and friends.
The Palace has been the home of panto in Watford since 1908. Christmas wouldn’t be the same without it!
Running time: approximately 130 minutes
There is a group discount of 10% off for groups of 10 or more and 15% off for groups of 25 or more. This applies to all performances except Gold performances (please see listings).
Under-2s do not require a seat or ticket and can be considered a babe-in-arms.
Schools pay £10.50 per ticket with every 11th ticket free. If you would like to book a school visit, please contact the Box Office to make arrangements.
If you require the use of a wheelchair space or have any other access needs, please contact the Box Office.
What you can expect from a socially distanced performance
We’re delighted to be reopening and inviting audiences to join us for brilliant entertainment inside our beautiful Edwardian auditorium. Whilst we’re excited about the prospect of having audiences with us again, we understand that some patrons may be keen to return to the theatre but feel trepidatious about sitting in a full auditorium.
So, we’ve added socially distanced performance options within the run of our multi date shows. To find out which shows are eligible, please click the ‘Socially Distanced’ tag on our What’s On page.
Here’s what you can expect by attending one of our socially distanced performances:
- Timed entry to minimise the flow of traffic around the venue
- Seating in blocks of up to 6 seats within the auditorium to maintain social distancing between groups, including provisions for our wheelchair and access users
- Regular deep cleaning of the auditorium and toilet facilities using antiviral products
- Up to 55% capacity inside the auditorium
- Pre-ordering of food and drinks via our app, delivered direct to your seat
- Members of staff wearing face coverings and protective gloves
- Hand sanitisation stations throughout the venue
- Signage and floor markings detailing how to safely navigate around the building
- Sanitising of infra-red hearing devices, which are quarantined for 24 hours between use
For more information, please check our FAQs.